The Global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations are the current challenges, such as climate change, extreme poverty, lack of sustainability. Those are not just far away problems, it starts right in our own environment. And therefore we all can do something about it, together.
Mission Project ABC
This is why project ABC is founded with the mission to create a positive change by connecting as many young generations over the world as possible with each other and to involve them in the SDGs. For example, through Virtual Reality (VR) live stream they can step into the shoes of someone else, developing awareness, empathise with them, understanding the impact of daily choices on other lives and environments. With one main goal: a global connection between young generations from different countries working together on solutions for the SDGs, both for their own environment and for the other far away – Together for the World.
Be part of the major change and join Project ABC!
– To make progress in scientific research which can lead to a better world for people, animals, and (natural) environments;
– The current challenges and globalization ensure that 21st-century skills as critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, solution-oriented action, empathy, and compassion are becoming increasingly important for young generations and their future;
– 21st-century skills and compassionate leadership will be fostered extensively in addition to fun, action-oriented, and socially responsible forms of learning;
– By far the most common reason for schools wanting to take part in an international twinning project is to raise young people’s awareness of Global Citizenship – the impact of simply communicating on youth with others from a different country is huge and enormously instructive;
– This project goes beyond raising awareness of Global Citizenship: Hundreds and thousands of young people, all around the world, can break through and make the change by working together as global citizens on the SDGs.
We think that this will be the key to the major change this planet needs so much.
If you are interested in participating, please contact the researcher of the project (Jolanda Kramers, MSc) before July 1, 2018.
Information document: Research Project ABC – Jolanda Kramers (extra info)
*This project is meant for everyone from primary school up to and including university, for remote schools, and for young people over the world who have no possibility to attend school for any reason. That is why we will always look for sustainable solutions to pursue our mission: Together for the World.