The European Center for Open Innovation, Science and Culture in partnership with Absolute Value International Consulting Group Ltd, under the auspices of the Hellenic National Commission for UNESCO, is officially launching the Annual World Cultural Heritage Youth Symposium on the occasion of the World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development.
The Symposium is a contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals promoting “Education 2030” focused on SDG 4.7 as well as SDG17.
All the activities of the Symposium will take place in Ancient Olympia, Greece. The Symposium Center is the International Olympic Academy and the duration of the Symposium is 5 days, 19 – 23 April 2018.
In the Annual World Cultural Heritage Youth Symposium are welcome to participate teachers and students older (than 12 years – Junior High School, Gymnasium) of
1. member schools of the UNESCO Associated School Project Network (ASPnet)
2. World schools and member schools of the I.B.O.
4. educational or cultural organizations and associations from all around the world.
The aims of the Symposium are:
1. to bring students from all over the world in contact with the ancient Greek culture and civilization
2. to help them meet and understand different cultures
3. to present their countries’ culture (the tangible and intangible heritage aspects), expose their ideas and turn cultural diversity into a power for peace, security and development for all.
All details of the Annual World Cultural Youth Symposium are included on the official site www.olympiayouthsymposium.com